MANILA is a beautiful 14k gold-filled necklace with a dainty circle shaped cubic zirconia pendant. This timeless piece is the perfect gift for all of your loved ones this holiday season.
MANILA is perfect for everyday wear without tarnishing! Wear our MANILA as a standalone piece or layer it with our best selling necklace DEANNE!
STORY BEHIND THE NAME: I was born in Manila. Manila is the capital of the Philippines, the "Pearl of the Orient". It is famous for its Spanish colonial architecture found in historical landmarks, modern skyscrapers, and lots of restaurants and entertainment.
- 14k Gold Filled
- Length: 16.5"
- Pendant size: 0.6cm x 0.6cm
- Our beautiful pieces are made of a metal that is hypo-allergenic which is great for those with sensitive skin. Our pieces will not discolor, tarnish, rust, nor fade so you can wear them all day, every day!
CARING FOR YOUR PIECES
FLEURENZ is made of a high quality 14k gold filled metal that is made to last for a long time. However, it won't hurt to give your beloved pieces some TLC - tender loving care.
Here is a guide on how you can take care of your jewelry:
- Wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth after wearing it.
- Store your jewelry inside the jewelry bag when not in use.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals (i.e. perfume, hairspray, lotion, chlorine, etc.)
- Remove before showering and/or washing hands
- Remove jewelry before going to bed at night to avoid scratches on the surface of your piece.
- Polish jewelry with our special polishing cloth.
- Run under lukewarm water and unscented soap to clean your jewelry.
I've been looking for a necklace staple to wear everyday, and this is the perfect piece! It's elegance and simplicity makes it a perfect piece to pair with other necklaces, or shine on its own. i also love that it's a Filipino owned business. I had my partner pick this up for me as a holiday present, and I can't stop wearing it. What's great is that on some busy days where I forget to take my jewelry off, I don't have to worry about this tarnishing when I shower or sweat. 10/10